Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Lander Baby Products What Household Products Do You Use?

What household products do you use? - lander baby products

Here's my list:
Facilities: Baby Dove
Herbal Essence Hair Shampoo Conditioner TRESemme
Lotion: Aveeno oatmeal generic things such as alignment, Lander, congratulations
Toothpaste: Colgate
Women's Health: Kotex Ultra Night
Mouthwash: size (like love) is on fire
Laundry: nature, clean home
Clean: meleleuca, vinegar
Flat: Dawn or Palmolive
What products do you use?

3 comments:

~Nikky~ said...

Bath Olay Ribbons
Herbal Essence Hair
Lotion, Bath & Body Works
"Crest toothpaste
Tampax Women Hygiene lol
Scope mouthwash
Laundry Gain and Bounce
Cleaning Clorox and Pine-Sol
Flat-Dawn

idahojul... said...

I'm curious! If you Melaleuca cleaning products that are safer, why not other products for the rest of the list? Safe products that work well and cost less? It only makes sense, right?

So, my question, I'm sure you can tell which products to use. :)
Finally, except for the hygiene of women. I use the organic version of them. Much safer.

midge said...

Equipment: The soap cocoa butter (is generic, but it makes my skin is amazing)
Hair: TRESemme
Lotion: Bath & Body Works Sandalwood Rose
Toothpaste: Crest
Women's Health: Sorry ... I had a hysterectomy ... I do not use it.
Mouthwash: Listerine
Laundry: Tide and Downy
Cleaning: Mr. Clean w / the Febreze Lavender Vanilla
Flat: Palmolive

Post a Comment