Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Finger Invitations Help With Invitations?

Help with invitations? - finger invitations

I need help with my invitation. I mean.

I really need a nice font that you can download for free. Nontraditional. My invitation is fun and funny. Completely satisfied with myself and my colleagues personality. (The front of the invitation said: "I lift my fingers ...... more. Getting Married Today")

I also need the text of the invitation. So far I have:

Darryn & Sam invite you to help us celebrate our new life with an evening of dinner, dancing and Good Times.
Date: ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
Time: ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
Location: ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
Location: ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

I do not like that much. It is not as much fun as I want and not as funny as the outside of the invitation.

Can anyone help?

0 comments:

Post a Comment