Sunday, February 14, 2010

Best Headphone For Snowboarding What Are The Best Headphones To Where When Your Snowboarding?

What are the best headphones to where when your snowboarding? - best headphone for snowboarding

Skullcandy is a good option. My store sells tons of buds Smokin '. There are other options. There are some configuration settings, and has integrated helmet helmet / directory. I have friends and colleagues who travel for a helmet headset installation + sound quality is not thrilled by the fall, and take care of cracks and a headset into your ear. It happens that I have seen.

6 comments:

cori_now said...

I have the Skullcandy economic value and work well awesomee

Shr3dh3d said...

Gotta love the Skullcandy!

WithLove said...

Skullcandy
I have the headphones rasta Smokin ... Color and awesome!

moe said...

Skullcandy lol:)

jae said...

Candy skulls hands

Lucy J said...

I skull green and sweet

Post a Comment