Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Best Treatment For Old Dry Hair How To Get Rid Of Burnt Smell After Straightening?

How to get rid of burnt smell after straightening? - best treatment for old dry hair

Hello to all to clarify the main points.

I am a man of 14 years, my hair is very thick and very curly - curly (not completed). Also "enough" time for a man (8) to 11 cm depending on the part of the head.

I have tried some heat protection spray (well, things are not cheap), and much more. It protects a little, but I still see a lot of smoke and my hair still felt badly burned. I have tried to lower the heat, it is not fixed, because it is so thick, so you must use the heat almost completely.

I shampoo, condition (sometimes), comb + brush before and after showering and before recovering. I also use a deep and intensive treatment, her hair once a month.

Is there something I canor do to make my hair before or after training, it smells good? As the smell of fire, smoke makes me crazy and I'm sure many people feel in school, it can also.

Thank you in advance.

PS. If someone posts: NO his hair straight, or something similar, do not choose the best answer! You wasted your time!

Extras:

Thinner (Uncut) helps?

I have a bowl of very, very good, can not relaxants problem, because my mother also, your hair is fine.

My hair is always dry, even if I did, I ensure that the spray Drys recover naturally.

0 comments:

Post a Comment